SSC CGL Notification 2022: The SSC CGL announcement has been made. Visit the SSC website to submit an application. Know the entire process…
SSC CGL Online Form 2022: The announcement for the combined graduate level exam has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (CGL-2022). Students who are interested in applying can do so by going to the official website, ssc.nic.in. Let us go over the SSC CGL-2022 application process.
SSC CGL Date 2022 of application
On October 8, 2022, at 11 PM, the SSC CGL 2022 application window will close. No applications will be considered after this. If you want to apply for this, your age as of January 1, 2022, must be between 18 and 20 and no older than 32. The reserved group will receive an age relaxation.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 in this manner
1.SSC’s official website may be found at ssc.nic.in.
2. Register first if this is your first time applying.
3. Now select “Apply Now” for SSC CGL.
4. Go to the SSC CGL Exam tab here and select the “Apply Now” link.
5. The application form will now open in front of you; fill it out with all the required information and select the exam center location.
6. Upload your photo and signature in accordance with SSC guidelines.
7. After paying the online fee, download the form.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022
A graduate from an accredited university or an equivalent degree is required of the candidate. Students in their last year are also eligible. There will be three levels of testing for this. A computer-based test will be used for Tier 1. which will be 200 in number. There will be 25 questions from the General Intelligence and Reasoning sections in this. There will be 25 general awareness questions. There will be 25 questions from the quantitative aptitude section. In addition, 25 questions in the English language will be asked. Each question in the exam will be worth two marks. Candidates who pass Tier-2 must take the Tier-2 examination.
Read all Latest News, Sports News, Entertainment News, Automotive News, Health News and more here